KeizerHomes on TwitterMy Tweets
- If You Pass This Test You Must Have Gone To Culinary School
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: Can You Pass 9th Grade History?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous Historical Figures?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The American History You Know?
- QUIZ: Can You Guess The State By Its Outline?
- Quiz: Can You Name These Biblical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Sports History Knowledge?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Do You Know Everything About American History?
- Quiz: Can You Identify All Of These Things?
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The South?
- Quiz: Can You Find These US Cities On A Map?
- Quiz: Do You Know These Southern Animals?
- January 2018
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- February 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
Category Archives: Keizer Oregon Home Prices
If you’ve been considering the sale of your Keizer, Oregon home, 2018 could be the year to do it. That’s because some figures suggest a possible change in our real estate climate. Whether temporary or not, recent multiple listing information … Continue reading
New figures have just been released from the Regional Multiple Listing Service on Keizer, Oregon real estate activity. http://certifiedrealty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Keizer-Oregon-Real-Estate-Podcast-2.mp3 Listen to a brief audio version of this new report by clicking here or on the ‘play’ button above. View the … Continue reading
Fresh figures were just released on Keizer’s real estate market by the Regional Multiple Listing Service, or RMLS. To put the results in nautical vernacular, we’re seeing some wave-like ups and downs, depending where your boat is located. First, here’s … Continue reading
Some Keizer homebuyers are green when it comes to purchasing a home. Some believe they are experts. Many are confused. A few terrified. Others are incredibly stubborn. Regardless of their real estate experience, personality, or approach to purchasing a home … Continue reading
While North Keizer property values have changed -3.3% over the past year, South Keizer’s prices are up by 2.8%. Continue reading
Prices are up in certain Keizer, Oregon neighborhoods, plus our housing inventory level is back to normal and interest rates are low. This all makes for a sunny Keizer real estate Summer. Continue reading