KeizerHomes on TwitterMy Tweets
- QUIZ: Can You Name All These Military Terms?
- QUIZ: Can You Pass High School History?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You When It Comes To World War II?
- QUIZ: Can You Name These American Animals?
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Cat Quiz
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Logic Skills?
- How Many U.S. States Can You Identify On A Blank Map?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Cat Knowledge?
- Quiz: Do You Know These Southern Animals?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You About The Cold War?
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Farm Quiz
- Do You Know All These Classic Cars?
- January 2018
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- February 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
Category Archives: Keizer
New figures have just been released from the Regional Multiple Listing Service on Keizer, Oregon real estate activity. http://certifiedrealty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Keizer-Oregon-Real-Estate-Podcast-2.mp3 Listen to a brief audio version of this new report by clicking here or on the ‘play’ button above. View the … Continue reading
Some Keizer homebuyers are green when it comes to purchasing a home. Some believe they are experts. Many are confused. A few terrified. Others are incredibly stubborn. Regardless of their real estate experience, personality, or approach to purchasing a home … Continue reading
While North Keizer property values have changed -3.3% over the past year, South Keizer’s prices are up by 2.8%. Continue reading
Prices are up in certain Keizer, Oregon neighborhoods, plus our housing inventory level is back to normal and interest rates are low. This all makes for a sunny Keizer real estate Summer. Continue reading
Not long ago, some suggested a real estate agent’s role was destined to extinction. Yet to paraphrase writer Samuel Clemens, who used the pen name Mark Twain, “Reports of their death were greatly exaggerated.” The Question While not all real … Continue reading
Keizer’s real estate market is more competitive than in years past and it’s now a bit akin to a footrace. But it’s not just Keizer. Real estate is heating up throughout the Willamette Valley. For example, instead of the usual 8.9 … Continue reading
Feature article by Realtor Roy Widing Predictions on Keizer’s real estate market are difficult to make with accuracy. Take, for example, local weather forecasts. Even when armed with technology like detailed satellite images, plus wind, barometric and temperature data, weather … Continue reading