KeizerHomes on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quiz: Can You Guess What Tool This Is?
- Quiz: Can You Name These Biblical Figures?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: Can You Name All These Junk Foods?
- Quiz: Can You Pass 9th Grade History?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- If You Pass This Test You Must Have Gone To Culinary School
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The American History You Know?
- QUIZ: Do You Know Everything About American History?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You When It Comes To World War II?
- QUIZ: Can You Guess The State By Its Outline?
- QUIZ: Can You Pass Anatomy 101?
- January 2018
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- February 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
Tag Archives: Keizer Investment Property
While there is a case to be made for homeselling in each of the four seasons, Winter is one of the most powerful times Keizer, Oregon sellers can place their home on the market and for ten very good reasons. … Continue reading
Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service records show that approximately 28 Keizer homes sold in September. Click here or on the image below to view information and photos of these sold Keizer homes. Depending on your Internet connection, please allow a … Continue reading
Originally posted on Willamette Valley Homes & Real Estate:
Salem’s real estate market is definitely changing for the better, with recent signs of burgeoning activity. Home sales are up and to use an angling analogy, the fish are biting. When…
New figures from the Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (WVMLS) confirm continued healthy home price growth throughout Keizer. Cash Home Sales A Factor This comes after years of reduced Keizer home prices. Also noteworthy from this report is the high … Continue reading
This attractive Keizer fourplex investment property is listed for sale by our sponsor, Certified Realty. Located on nearly 1/2 acre, it is priced at $235,000. The City of Keizer zoning department indicates this property could accommodate as many as 11 total … Continue reading