KeizerHomes on TwitterMy Tweets
- If You're Kylie Jenner's Friend, These Are The Rules You Gotta Follow
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level By Your Biblical Knowledge?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?
- 29 Hilariously Awful Face Tattoos. What Were They Thinking?
- Hilariously Tacky Ideas That Are Actually Works Of Genius
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Farm Quiz
- 21 Vintage Photos Of People Who Might Just Be Time Travelers
- Quiz: Can You Name These Iconic Male Actors?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The American History You Know?
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level From Your 80s Movie Knowledge?
- Quiz: Can You Find These US Cities On A Map?
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Then And Now: 39 Rock Gods Who Used To Be Hot
- Quiz: Are You Smart Enough To Pass This Basic Grammar Test?
- QUIZ: Can You Name All These Military Terms?
- January 2018
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- February 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
Tag Archives: Keizer Oregon Economy
Before entering into a business relationship, it’s helpful to know your real estate agent is nice, patient, available when needed…and honest. So while many of us assume we’re ‘safe’ in the hands of our doctor, attorney or pastor, what about your … Continue reading
New figures have just been released from the Regional Multiple Listing Service on Keizer, Oregon real estate activity. http://certifiedrealty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Keizer-Oregon-Real-Estate-Podcast-2.mp3 Listen to a brief audio version of this new report by clicking here or on the ‘play’ button above. View the … Continue reading
While real estate can seem complicated, there is a logical progression helpful to selling an Oregon home and it’s truly as simple as 1-2-3. The process between buyers and sellers is routinely described as a kind of dance, so let … Continue reading
While North Keizer property values have changed -3.3% over the past year, South Keizer’s prices are up by 2.8%. Continue reading
Prices are up in certain Keizer, Oregon neighborhoods, plus our housing inventory level is back to normal and interest rates are low. This all makes for a sunny Keizer real estate Summer. Continue reading
Not long ago, some suggested a real estate agent’s role was destined to extinction. Yet to paraphrase writer Samuel Clemens, who used the pen name Mark Twain, “Reports of their death were greatly exaggerated.” The Question While not all real … Continue reading
Keizer’s real estate market is more competitive than in years past and it’s now a bit akin to a footrace. But it’s not just Keizer. Real estate is heating up throughout the Willamette Valley. For example, instead of the usual 8.9 … Continue reading