KeizerHomes on TwitterMy Tweets
- QUIZ: Can You Name All These Military Terms?
- QUIZ: Can You Pass High School History?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You When It Comes To World War II?
- QUIZ: Can You Name These American Animals?
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Cat Quiz
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Logic Skills?
- How Many U.S. States Can You Identify On A Blank Map?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Cat Knowledge?
- Quiz: Do You Know These Southern Animals?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You About The Cold War?
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Farm Quiz
- Do You Know All These Classic Cars?
- January 2018
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- February 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
Tag Archives: Keizer Oregon Housing
If you’ve been considering the sale of your Keizer, Oregon home, 2018 could be the year to do it. That’s because some figures suggest a possible change in our real estate climate. Whether temporary or not, recent multiple listing information … Continue reading
Before entering into a business relationship, it’s helpful to know your real estate agent is nice, patient, available when needed…and honest. So while many of us assume we’re ‘safe’ in the hands of our doctor, attorney or pastor, what about your … Continue reading
To adults and kids alike, superheroes seem to have time-tested appeal. Some think it’s because they look different. Indeed, some superheroes dress uniquely. Others believe superheroes represent the ‘good guy’ and these days, we can always use more ‘good guys.’ … Continue reading
There are many good reasons why Keizer, Oregon homesellers hire a Realtor, including the handful of sellers who first try the ‘for sale by owner’ or ‘FSBO’ route. Hear the audio podcast version of this presentation by clicking here or … Continue reading
While there is a case to be made for homeselling in each of the four seasons, Winter is one of the most powerful times Keizer, Oregon sellers can place their home on the market and for ten very good reasons. … Continue reading
New figures have just been released from the Regional Multiple Listing Service on Keizer, Oregon real estate activity. http://certifiedrealty.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Keizer-Oregon-Real-Estate-Podcast-2.mp3 Listen to a brief audio version of this new report by clicking here or on the ‘play’ button above. View the … Continue reading