KeizerHomes on TwitterMy Tweets
- QUIZ: Can You Name All These Military Terms?
- QUIZ: Can You Pass High School History?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level From The U.S. States You Know?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You When It Comes To World War II?
- QUIZ: Can You Name These American Animals?
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Cat Quiz
- QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?
- Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Logic Skills?
- How Many U.S. States Can You Identify On A Blank Map?
- Quiz: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On Your Cat Knowledge?
- Quiz: Do You Know These Southern Animals?
- Quiz: How Smart Are You About The Cold War?
- We Bet You Can't Pass This Farm Quiz
- Do You Know All These Classic Cars?
- January 2018
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- February 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
Tag Archives: Keizer Oregon Multi-Unit
Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service records show that approximately 28 Keizer homes sold in September. Click here or on the image below to view information and photos of these sold Keizer homes. Depending on your Internet connection, please allow a … Continue reading
What is the most expensive recent selling price for a Keizer home so far in May? Here are a few hints to help you guess. Located in McNary Estates, the house includes nearly 2,500 square feet of living space on … Continue reading
New figures from the Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (WVMLS) confirm continued healthy home price growth throughout Keizer. Cash Home Sales A Factor This comes after years of reduced Keizer home prices. Also noteworthy from this report is the high … Continue reading
This attractive Keizer fourplex investment property is listed for sale by our sponsor, Certified Realty. Located on nearly 1/2 acre, it is priced at $235,000. The City of Keizer zoning department indicates this property could accommodate as many as 11 total … Continue reading